TRIAL LAW, LITIGATION, AND COUNSEL
Aggressive and innovative representation from inception through trial and appeals.
At Evan Miles Goldberg PLLC, I evaluate the risks and rewards of litigation and manage your case with an eye for the pitfalls that ensnare the less vigilant. When your case calls for a tenacious trial advocate, my office sets itself apart with rigorous preparation, command of the facts, and effective advocacy.
Advocating for client interests at all levels.
I encourage my clients to bring me all their legal problems. My office has a reputation primarily in the areas of personal injury litigation, business litigation, and arbitration and mediation, as well as developing and managing amicus campaigns for stakeholders, including engaging with experts and scholars and coordinating with other organizations.
Resolving disputes by any means necessary.
My office has the ability and can properly represent clients in many areas of law. Based in Manhattan, I represent clients in all counties and courts of the State of New York. Nationally known for the quality of work done, I have been practicing law since 2015. If my office cannot properly handle your legal problems, I will bring in (or refer you to) a specialist in the area(s) you need. Internal and external counsel are deeply committed to local issues and institutions as well as to areas of national and international interests. Some of our counsel attended local law schools and are from the community and others hail from prestigious national universities and law schools and bring new ideas and approaches to the firm.
A New Orleans native, I went to college in New York and law school in Florida. I work with attorneys and clients around the country. A member of the Committee on International Relations of the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), I collaborate with international lawyers on issues of global and local importance.
Memberships & Associations
- National Civil Justice Institute, Fellow
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association Trial Academy
- New York City Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- AAJ PAC - Contributing Member
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, with honors
- B.A., Syracuse University, Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs, History & Political Science